REPORT ON ICT WORKSHOP

 ICT workshop has been conducted for 2017-2019 batch M.ED students from August 21st to 30th.It was a six day programme. The workshop has been inaugurated by our honourable principal Dr.Lakshmi K Nair along with HOD of the M.ED department Dr.Ampili Aravind.The welcome speech has given by Dr.Sajan K.S our ICT fecilitator.The workshop was really interesting and knowledge giving. The main objective of the workshop was giving computer awareness to the students. Most of the students were not aware of the basic knowledge of computer. This workshop includes the basic knowledge of computer and also gave awareness for how to use computer in teaching-learning process.

                   
On the first day we studied word formatting.Sajan sir has given a detailed description about how to format a given text in word.Morning session was not much good for me as I have to run from computer to computer due to some technical errors.In the afternoon session we learned how to make PPT and Excel data sheet. On the second day we studied how to edit an image and audio. Audio editing was really interesting by using Audacity. On the third day we studied video editing and created our own blog. On the fourth day we were busy in uploading word file, image, audio and video to our blog. On the fifth day we learned how to upload PPT to blog and how to create Excel graph (bar diagram and pie chart). On the last day we prepared a report for our workshop and upload excel graph and report to the blog. Finally we modified our blog.

The six days workshop was very useful for me. In the beginning of my M.ED course I was thinking of joining for a computer course, but now I am confident. I sincerely express my gratitude to Sajan sir for helping me to create my Blog and also for uplifting my computer knowledge.     


                                   Bar diagram


The Bar diagram shown above give you details of the total time taken for doing each item 

pie chart 




This pie chart give you details of the time distribution for each day during our ICT workshop.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mobile learning,ubiquitous computing,cloud computing